Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goodbye for now

Many thanks to everyone who participated in the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies 2010. Thank you designers for your freebies and also thanks to the many visitors - WWCSF 2010 was a huge success!
We hope to see you again at the end of this year!

If you're a designer and would like to contribute your freebie(s) to our 4th WWCSF, please send an email to: dutchsparky58@hotmail.com, I'll put you on the list and will contact you somewhere in November :)

Until then, have a great 2011 and Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for organizing this and thank you to all the designers for the great freebies!

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for arranging and hosting this. It was great fun and brilliant to see such awesome talent plus gain so many wonderful Christmas goodies.

Thank you to everyone who shared their talents with us.

I'm looking forward to the next one;-D

Nicole said...

This part is always the sad part :( Thanks for all your hard work Antoinette! By next year I will digi scrappin like a pro ;)

PubliKado said...

Thank you so very much for all this work. Your blog sent me lots of scrappers. I'll be there for the next one, if I'm still online.

Have a great year. Thanks again.

Ahn said...

thank you for your very sweet comment! much of my family is in sweden (my grandpa was from there) and i would LOVE to visit the netherlands!
it's funny that you mention googling "retainer" because that is my post that has gotten the most hits ever. haha. it's because people are looking for retainers. oh well.

Ahn said...

Well I feel stupid...i was thinking of finland...how american of me. I was in the netherlands in 2009 and absolutely loved it. Kind of wish I lived there.